September 2, 2008 about 5pm...
Congress member Sam Farr and Supervisor Dave Potter, Co-Chairs
Invite you to a
SPECIAL MEETING ON THE BASIN COMPLEX /INDIANS FIRES
Cachagua Community Center
37100 Nason Road, Carmel Valley
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
6 to 7:30 pm
Questions?? Call 1 (800) 340-FARR or (831) 915-9274
We want to hear from you!
I. Debrief on the fire
- What worked?
- What didn’t work?
- What do we need to improve?
II. Rebuilding the community
- Identify what programs are currently in place
- Identify what services are currently available
- Identify services or programs that are needed
- What Planning Efforts are in place for the winter?
Agencies invited to participate are:
- Cachagua Fire Protection District
- Carmel Valley Fire Protection District
- Monterey County Sheriff
- Office of Emergency Services
- Water Resources Agency
- Planning and Building
- Environmental Health, and Public Works Departments,
- California Highway Patrol
- United States Forest Service
- NRCS Resource Conservation District