Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Howdy, neighbor!!!


July 2, 2008, about midnight...

Doing a blog like this takes some work, much more than I expected! But, I'm enjoying it - it keeps my mind off the possible outcome - and many of you have written emails to say that you find it useful. Thanks so much for taking a moment to express your feelings and to offer information!

I've owned my place for 22 years now, and I love it, even if we, as Jamesburg/Cachagua residents, do have the longest driveway in California! The thought of any of us losing what we've worked so hard to build and preserve is an anathema.

That said, I still don't know very many of my fellow residents. Martha and I would be pleased to meet you, so if you have a moment and feel so inclined, please stop by and say "hello!" at 38670.


1 comment:

semi-savant said...

i would love to say hey! be well....